Strengths and weaknesses:
- High attack strength, one of the best attackers.
- Best defense rating, can survive 2 weak duals.
- Decent delay for a high damage bot. Turtle is a lot like Armor without delay penalties.
- Flexible shot that doesn't get weaker at long distance, and usually is ok with a nado.
- If you already know armor formulas and shots, Turtle's shot is the exact same weight
so it's easy to learn.
- Strong as a shotgunner. Some bots suck for shotgunning but Turtle has no problem.
- Easy to get a high angle without a lot of slope, because it's placed so high.
- Fun to use. Forks and SSes are challenging but you don't HAVE to use them.
People always love a nice SS.
- Tiny, slow walking range, it can take Turtle forever to reach an upward slope.
- On flat land it can be difficult or impossible to make a nice shot 2 for full damage.
Turtle usually needs a highish angle to guarantee good damage.
- Very little bunging ability - your shot doesn't disturb the enemy position much.
- Shot doesn't blast through land easily, and you'll have a hard time when angle is ruined.
- Shot comes from Turtle's center, so if Turtle cannot walk a bit past an enemy's dead body,
any shots you make will hit that body and hurt you. This also means Turtle cannot really use
the ass-shot technique when his shot is blocked...it won't change the firing point of your shot much.
- Your shot's explosions are tiny. Other bots can miss the enemy a bit but still splash them
for decent damage. Turtle's near-misses do very small damage so you need to be accurate.